^^ About Me ^^

Ladies

Are we still friends? I don't know how i should put this, but our short time together really mean the world for me...Why are we like this? What's making us separating like we never know each other like this? Where are the old us? I miss it. I miss it very much.

Sometimes i just want us to be sitting in front of class A sharing about everything just like we used to be. Sometimes i just stare at you guys but i don't have any guts to be near you. What do i did wrong? I miss you all. I miss us.


How about the plan that we make? How about all of that vacation we planed? Is that just an empty words? You guys never meant it? How about that photo shoot you guys do? Why are you don't invite us? Because we are not worth it anymore?

When it comes to exams and assignment you always contact me. Why? I don't mind it if you just use my brain, but it hurts when i realize that i am nothing when it cames to when you having fun.

When you need money or ride you were always come to me, but where did you go when i need you guys? When I am sick. When I heart broken. Did you ever think of me when you didn't see me?

Are we good friends, back then? What are we anyways.

We are separated till two groups like this. I don't know what I should do.

I love you guys. I do.

No comments:

Followers