^^ About Me ^^

Mind

Have you ever think that you cared so much about someone that you afraid that that someone isn't care about you in the same amount? Well, I believe that everybody does...
What we rarely think that someone out there that really care about us but we didn't thought a single thing about them.
I've been thinking, am I always fair to everyone that I know. Had I ever been feel annoyed to someone that want to be close with me?
Not that  I'm trying to be air headed, but I am afraid that I'm treating someone in the way that I don't wanted to be treated.
What if I always selfish about my thought and awareness about being unwanted that I'm treating other person like that too.
It is an unpleasant feelings to be left out and I just don't want to be the one who make others feel that way.

No comments:

Followers